This page contains links to other sites related to the legal profession and our system of law.
- United States Constitution – (http://www.lawinfo.com/links/federal/constitution.html)
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions – (http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct)
- Courtesy of Cornell University this site features decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court from 1990 to date as well as selected historical decisions of the Court.
- The White House – (http://www.whitehouse.gov)
- Library of Congress – (http://www.loc.gov)
- This site contains U.S. Federal laws (arranged by original published source and agency), U.S. state and territorial laws, laws of other nations, treaties and international law, laws of all jurisdictions (arranged by subject), law school law library catalogs and services, attorney and legal profession directories, and reviews of law books.
- The United States Senate – (http://www.senate.gov/)
- The United States Senate’s World Wide Web server provides information from and about the members of the Senate, Senate Committees, and Senate leadership and support offices.
- The United States House of Representatives – (http://www.house.gov/)
- The U.S. House of Representatives’ World Wide Web service provides public access to legislative information as well as information about Members, committees, and Organizations of the House and to other U.S. government information resources.